This recipe certainly lives up to its name!
This economical recipe is delicious, simple to make (only 7 ingredients!), and budget-friendly.
Here’s everything you need to wow your guests with Million Dollar Chicken.
- 8 pieces of Tyson chicken
- 250 ml Kraft mayonnaise (1 cup)
- 125 ml Mango chutney (1/2 cup)
- 10 ml French’s mustard (1 tablespoon)
- 65 ml Smuckers apricot jam (1/4 cup)
- 187 ml water (3/4 cup)
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup powder (55g)
- Place chicken pieces in a casserole.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 60 minutes at an oven of 160 degrees celsius (320 – 375 deg F).
Quick Tip: Serve this chicken dinner with a side salad, steamed veggies, or macaroni and cheese for a complete meal.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”