If you’re looking for the perfect summer dessert that’s sure to delight your guests, look no further than this delicious sweet wine ice cream recipe!
All you need is 10-minutes of prep time and 3-4 hours for the mixture to freeze, and you’re on your way to to the most delectable wine ice cream you’ve ever tasted.
PREP: 10 MINS (plus freezing time)
SERVES 4 – 6
- 150ml sweet white wine, such as Orange Muscat and Flora
- 3 rounded tbsp caster sugar
- 284ml carton double cream
- summer fruits to serve, such as blackberries
- raspberries and redcurrants
- Tip the wine and sugar into a bowl and whisk together. Gradually whisk in the cream until it starts to thicken and just hold its shape.
- Pour into a rigid container and freeze until firm, about 3-4 hours. Serve in scoops with seasonal summer fruits splashed with a little more sweet wine.
*This fruity treat will last for up to a month in the freezer
YUM. We’re in love! If you found this recipe helpful, please share with friends and family by clicking the button below!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”